1. The four children we see in TLTWATW (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe) are siblings . . . what surname do they all share?
2. After a boring dictionary game invented by the studious Susan, the children decide to try something more fun. At Lucy's suggestion, what game do they play?
3. Lucy is the first child to enter the magical world of Narnia through a very large wardrobe she has located. Before entering this alternate world, she has to wade through which type of clothing items in the wardrobe?
4. Lucy encounters an interesting creature named Tumnus, the first individual she will become acquainted with in the mystical, new land she has discovered. What sort of mythical creature is this Mr. Tumnus?
5. Tumnus is extremely surprised to see Lucy, a human. By which phrase does he refer to Lucy, being the human being that she is?
6. Tumnus means to kidnap Lucy and deliver her to the White Witch, the evil ruler of Narnia. However, he does not. He explains to Lucy that the White Witch has made life quite unhappy in Narnia. According to Tumnus, the season is always winter and which holiday is never celebrated?